After my big move to St. Louis from a little town in Alabama, I tried to fit in a few touristy things. The best part of doing touristy things has been the FOOD! St. Louis has so much to offer and so many great restaurants, from holes in the wall to famous establishments. If you’re ever in St. Louis, you gotta try these places.
This place has become my favorite restaurant to bring my out-of-town guests to. The vibe is industrial rustic with BBQ so good you’ll wanna slap ya momma! Eat inside, on the patio, or on the deck with live music on the weekends. It’s never overly busy, and the wait staff is always on their game. Chat them up to find out favorite menu items of their customers.
Recommendations: Smoked Brisket, Chicken Biscuit, Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Lemonade, Tennessee Tart (alcoholic)
Continue reading “MCFT: St. Louis Eats”
Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I recently moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress. This was my little introductory blog. I thought I’d post it for the new readers as well as edit it and add a little bit of new stuff for my ole’ faithful readers!
A little about me:
- My name is Megan. I’m 21, and I like to think I’m pretty normal.
- I am from/live in Alabama in a small town. I work as a graphic designer in a “big” city and go to school full time for Game Art. It sounds like I’m really busy, and 99.9% of the time I am. Luckily I graduate soon.
- I have a dog named Padme.
- I tend to be weird, nerdy, silly, and shy (unless I know you then most likely you already find me not-so-shy).
- Hobbies: gaming, reading, writing, drawing, listening, watching Netflix, pinning my imaginary life on Pinterest (come on, who doesn’t?), being awesome, etc.
Continue reading “Spoilers! The Geek Behind the Keyboard”