I was super excited to be invited into a D&D campaign with some of my best friends a couple of months ago. I love everything about D&D and have loads of fun every time we play. Every Friday we get together and eat while we hash out the DM’s puzzles and battles. It’s been a great experience for me as a beginner.
Because it’s dinner time when we get together, we usually order take out or bring take out to the games. Here lately to save on cash, we’ve tried bringing in meat and cheese trays, pizza rolls, etc. Unfortunately, this isn’t that good for you. I wanted to find some healthy recipes beyond hummus and chips or veggie trays. Here’s some easy recipes to feed your adventurers during a D&D night.
Continue reading “MCFT: Healthy Party Food (+ Recipes) for D&D Night”
If you haven’t checked out my blog post featuring my first top five healthier braces friendly recipes, check that out here!
I couldn’t just leave you guys with five recipes! I’m back with five more healthy recipes that are braces friendly, for kids and adults (sometimes I forget I’m an adult… with braces). Get ready to be blown away with how easy these recipes are, not mention how nice they’ll feel on those freshly tightened teeth.
Continue reading “MCFT: MORE Easy Top 5 (healthier) Braces Friendly Recipes”
Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I recently moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress. This was my little introductory blog. I thought I’d post it for the new readers as well as edit it and add a little bit of new stuff for my ole’ faithful readers!
A little about me:
- My name is Megan. I’m 21, and I like to think I’m pretty normal.
- I am from/live in Alabama in a small town. I work as a graphic designer in a “big” city and go to school full time for Game Art. It sounds like I’m really busy, and 99.9% of the time I am. Luckily I graduate soon.
- I have a dog named Padme.
- I tend to be weird, nerdy, silly, and shy (unless I know you then most likely you already find me not-so-shy).
- Hobbies: gaming, reading, writing, drawing, listening, watching Netflix, pinning my imaginary life on Pinterest (come on, who doesn’t?), being awesome, etc.
Continue reading “Spoilers! The Geek Behind the Keyboard”