Say I Love You is a classic school romance-drama anime.
Brief intro: Mei Tachibana is a plain, socially awkward schoolgirl whose idea of friendship was changed forever after being bullied by her so-called friends. To save herself the pain and heartache from this ever happening again, Mei vows to never make friends again. That is until Yamato Kurosawa—one of the most popular boys in high school. Now Mei can’t help but question her choices.
Continue reading “Saturday Suggestion – Anime: Say I Love You”
Sword Art Online is an adaptation of the manga of the same name. You can find it on Netflix. It’s English dubbed too, for fans who prefer dubbed over subtitles. There are 25 episodes available right now. The first half takes place in a virtual world called Sword Art Online (SAO) and the second half takes place in a virtual world called ALfheim Online. The first half is much more teen friendly than the second half if you’re worried about that kind of thing. However during the second half, it gets disturbing towards the end. Trigger Warning: Rape-y Behavior.
Continue reading “Saturday Suggestions – Anime: Sword Art Online”
Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I recently moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress. This was my little introductory blog. I thought I’d post it for the new readers as well as edit it and add a little bit of new stuff for my ole’ faithful readers!
A little about me:
- My name is Megan. I’m 21, and I like to think I’m pretty normal.
- I am from/live in Alabama in a small town. I work as a graphic designer in a “big” city and go to school full time for Game Art. It sounds like I’m really busy, and 99.9% of the time I am. Luckily I graduate soon.
- I have a dog named Padme.
- I tend to be weird, nerdy, silly, and shy (unless I know you then most likely you already find me not-so-shy).
- Hobbies: gaming, reading, writing, drawing, listening, watching Netflix, pinning my imaginary life on Pinterest (come on, who doesn’t?), being awesome, etc.
Continue reading “Spoilers! The Geek Behind the Keyboard”