You can probably take a quick glace at my blog and see what inspires most of my posts: games, cosplay, fashion, and anime, but what do I draw inspiration from when I sit down to actually write out these blog posts? What do I think about? How do I shape my writing? How do I organize my thoughts?
I enjoy making lists. I’d probably love having a bullet journal if I could spare the time. I make lists for groceries, to do’s, budgets, schedules, blog posts, gifts, projects, wedding expenses, goals, weight loss rewards, etc. I can go on all day! It helps me organize myself and carefully think through each bulleted item.
Continue reading “Spoilers! the Geek’s Inspirations”
Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I recently moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress. This was my little introductory blog. I thought I’d post it for the new readers as well as edit it and add a little bit of new stuff for my ole’ faithful readers!
A little about me:
- My name is Megan. I’m 21, and I like to think I’m pretty normal.
- I am from/live in Alabama in a small town. I work as a graphic designer in a “big” city and go to school full time for Game Art. It sounds like I’m really busy, and 99.9% of the time I am. Luckily I graduate soon.
- I have a dog named Padme.
- I tend to be weird, nerdy, silly, and shy (unless I know you then most likely you already find me not-so-shy).
- Hobbies: gaming, reading, writing, drawing, listening, watching Netflix, pinning my imaginary life on Pinterest (come on, who doesn’t?), being awesome, etc.
Continue reading “Spoilers! The Geek Behind the Keyboard”