After moving into a house with 3 bedrooms, I knew I immediately wanted to designate one of them as “mine.” I wanted a library and a room to get ready in. The master bedroom is small so there’s no way I could fit a vanity and both mine and hubby’s clothes in the tiny closet. So I came up with… The Library.
Also known as a babe cave, femme den, she shed, etc., The Library is being carefully curated on Pinterest. Right now my clothes are in the closet and my paintings and pictures are leaning against the walls. It’s a blank canvas… that I am not allowed to paint (per landlord) but don’t worry! I have some ideas…
Continue reading “MCFT: Babe Cave AKA The Library”
Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I recently moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress. This was my little introductory blog. I thought I’d post it for the new readers as well as edit it and add a little bit of new stuff for my ole’ faithful readers!
A little about me:
- My name is Megan. I’m 21, and I like to think I’m pretty normal.
- I am from/live in Alabama in a small town. I work as a graphic designer in a “big” city and go to school full time for Game Art. It sounds like I’m really busy, and 99.9% of the time I am. Luckily I graduate soon.
- I have a dog named Padme.
- I tend to be weird, nerdy, silly, and shy (unless I know you then most likely you already find me not-so-shy).
- Hobbies: gaming, reading, writing, drawing, listening, watching Netflix, pinning my imaginary life on Pinterest (come on, who doesn’t?), being awesome, etc.
Continue reading “Spoilers! The Geek Behind the Keyboard”