If you’re participating in The Nerdy Girlie’s 5 Fandom Friday, you may have noticed a few of us have made some DLC’s (downloadable content) to complement the already lengthy blog prompt list courtesy of The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick. You can check out my first DLC for 5 Fandom Friday at the GG Pack (the Geeky Gal Pack) and my second DLC here at GG2 Pack!
Sartorial Geek recently partnered up with The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick to bring back 5 Fandom Friday! You can see all the prompts for 2020 here! I am personally ecstatic to see geeky prompts make a comeback. I’m a bit late in joining, but I’m sure no one will mind! In honor of the new year, I’d like to present my fandom resolutions for 2020!
Continue reading “5FF: 2020 Fandom Resolutions”
With half the year already behind us, I wanted to do a quick check in on my goals for the year. I’m pretty proud looking at the things that have been crossed off so far, but I’m also feeling a little overwhelmed by what’s left. My blog resolutions came pretty easy, but my personal resolutions are all still awaiting completion! I’ve got 6 months left to try to get some more resolutions crossed off. Let’s do this!
Blog Resolutions for 2018
Finish website changes. All website changes are in effect and complete!
- Create a Youtube channel. (This one is in the works; stay tuned.)
- Make pinnable images for ALL blog posts. (Ugh. Why did I make this resolution?)
Have 150 WordPress followers (91 currently). 194 followers!
Have 100 Facebook likes (68 currently). 121 likes!
Have 300 Instagram followers (202 currently). 300 followers!
Complete a 30 Day Blog Challenge. 30 Day Video Game Challenge.
- Guest post for at least 2 bloggers. (Normal Happenings; who else wants to collab?)
- Do a ‘Let’s Play’ for Youtube. (Been thinking about doing horror games; would love to hear some advice in the comments!)
- Host a giveaway. (What would you guys like to see? Leave a suggestion in the comments!)
Continue reading “Spoilers! Mid-Year Blog + Personal Resolutions”