It’s hard enough to pick one game to play for the rest of life but then I have to narrow it down to single-player. Good thing I prefer single player games.
There’s a few games left in my arsenal that I haven’t completed yet. One of them being Fantasy Life which already has a Saturday Suggestion post. Fantasy Life basically stole my heart and made my purchase of a Nintendo 3DS a “good” decision in my mind (because previously it was bought for the pure enjoyment of Animal Crossing New Leaf).
I won’t harp on Fantasy Life too much as I think my review still does it justice. I’ll just list a few of the major points of why I love this game and why I feel that it would be the one single-player game I play for the rest of my life:
- There is so much to do.
- Cute characters with extremely diverse personalities.
- Complete customization of your very own character with tons of color options.
- Questing. So much questing.
- Choose a Life, choose a different Life, go back to original Life (there’s a ton of them).
- The main story line is refreshing and original.
- 100+ hours of game play.
- There’s even an expansion.
Want to see more of the 30 Day Video Game Challenge? Want to try the challenge yourself? Read this post here!
If you could only play one single-player game for the rest of your life, which game would it be? Let me know in the comments!