Pinkie from Pinkie’s Paradise is at it again with another blog award that I haven’t been tagged in before! If you just happen to not know who Pinkie is, she is the kindest and most entertaining blogger who writes about her love of Pokemon, anime, video games and other geeky things. Thanks again Pinkie for the nomination!
- Mention the creator of the award (Renee from Renee’s Corner) and the blogger who nominated you.
- Copy paste the rules.
- Answer the 10 questions sent by the nominator.
- Write your 10 questions for the nominees.
- Answer your own questions.
- Nominate as many bloggers you want for this award and notify them that they got nominated.
Keep the thumbnail as the thumbnail of this post.Apologies, the image is just too pixelated now!
- Tag the post #Let’s Blog Award.
If you could live in any other country in the world where would you live? Alec and I have considered moving to Ireland at some point since that’s where he is from and lived most of his life. I can’t wait to visit again; it truly is one of the prettiest places I have ever been. I look back on that trip fondly and Alec and I reminisce often about how it felt to be there together after over a year of long distance.
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes! Absolutely.
If you’d reincarnate as an animal of your choice what animal would you be. Probably a fox. I love foxes.
If you could learn any skill instantly what would it be? Learning other languages!
Do you ever use Weeaboo speech? I don’t now, but I definitely did when I was 14-15 years old.
Is there anything you are passionate about that isn’t a subject on your blog?! Hmm, probably graphic design and 3D modeling. I have a portfolio section on my blog but I don’t write about graphic design or how to 3D model. The closest I got to talking about 3D modeling was in one of my YouTube videos: How I Became a 3D Modeler.
Are there any bloggers you take inspiration from? I draw inspiration from a lot of bloggers for many different reasons. It might be their content, how they engage their audience, their aesthetic, etc. In no particular order, I absolutely adore Just Geeking By, Blerdy Otome, Lunah Magazine, Thinking Moon, Nyxie’s Nook, and more!
Name an experience that would be on your bucket list. You can check out my bucket list here!
If you were a flavour of Ice-cream what flavour would you be? Cookie dough!
What is the next thing you have in your agenda/planned after writing this post? Continue working on my content calendar for December and 2021.
My Questions (plus my answers):
- Are you a minimalist or a maximalist? I lean towards being a maximalist, but I’d like to be more of a minimalist.
- What is your favorite song right now? Black Pink’s “Crazy Over You”
- What is something you miss? I really miss going to the movies. That’ll be the first thing we do whenever this pandemic is over.
- What did you wear today? Pajama bottoms and a hoodie. It might be a week day but I’m under the weather!
- Do you have a word or phrase that you may be known for? When my husband does something silly or annoying I call him “boy” like from God of War (though I was definitely doing that before GoW haha) I also talk in funny voices sometimes or over exaggerate my southern accent to prove a (silly) point.
- What is one way you like to practice self care? I love to do my skin care routine.
- What is one highlight of your week? My partner’s gift came in the mail, and I can’t wait to give it to him! I know he’s going to love it.
- What is something that holds you back? Myself 100%.
- One small thing that makes you happy? My partner always kisses me as soon as he gets home from work.
- Something you’re looking forward to this year? Adopting a puppy (hopefully).
Pavithra @ Small Talks
Feel free to participate if you like whether you’ve been nominated or not! I apologize if you have been nominated before or don’t participate in these. Just know that I nominated you because I love your blog! Let me know if you decided to answer my questions by linking back to this post so I can see your answers!
Follow A Geeky Gal!