Welcome to the 30 Day Harry Potter Challenge: the Complete List! If you’ve participated in one of my challenges before, like the 30 Day Video Game Challenge, 30 Day Anime Challenge, and the 30 Day Geek Out Challenge, you might be a bit familiar with how I roll these challenges out! Here’s the entire list with links back to each of my own answers. Check out the comments to see what others thought too! And remember there’s no time limit on when you can take on the challenge!
This prompt is all about your love for Harry Potter and Hogwarts. You’re not just taking a trip down memory lane for this challenge. You also will explore Hogwarts’ student life like classes, fashion, and more. I’ve also included some thought-provoking questions for us to consider when it comes to one of our most magical fandoms like morality, character deaths, and more. Ready your wands for a Harry Potter challenge like no other!
- There’s really only one “rule” for this challenge. Please link back to each question’s post here on my blog or link back to the final blog post with all 30 questions (that includes my links) in each of your posts. Please do not link back to just my website. That’s all I ask.
- Feel free to use my graphic if you’d like, but it’s not necessary.
- Don’t worry if you miss a day or have to catch up; there’s no time limit!
- This challenge can be completed at any time.
30 Day Harry Potter Challenge
- Day 1 – When did you first read Harry Potter?
- Day 2 – What is your Hogwarts House & is it fitting?
- Day 3 – Which pet are you bringing with you to Hogwarts & why?
- Day 4 – What spell have you always wanted to use?
- Day 5 – What character do you think you are most like?
- Day 6 – Which two characters would complete your trio of friends?
- Day 7 – What shape would your patronus take?
- Day 8 – What memory of your own would you view in the Pensieve?
- Day 9 – What would the Mirror of Erised show you?
- Day 10 – What Hogwarts class would be your favorite & why?
- Day 11 – Divination: Interpret a dream you’ve had recently.
- Day 12 – Defense Against the Dark Arts: What would your boggart be?
- Day 13 – Muggle Studies: What muggle skill would you like to learn?
- Day 14 – Charms: Create your own spell.
- Day 15 – Potions: What would Amortentia smell like to you?
- Day 16 – Transfiguration: If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be?
- Day 17 – History of Magic: Who is your favorite Hogwarts ghost?
- Day 18 – Herbology: What magical plant would you want in your garden?
- Day 19 – Care of Magical Creatures: What creature(s) do you find the most fascinating?
- Day 20 – What are you wearing when out of your robes at Hogwarts?
- Day 21 – What edible treat(s) would you like to try in the Wizarding World?
- Day 22 – What would a day in the life look like for you as a Hogwarts Student?
- Day 23 – What quote defined the Harry Potter series for you?
- Day 24 – What other fandoms would you recommend for Potterheads?
- Day 25 – How would you feel if the wizarding world were to exist today?
- Day 26 – Do you think Voldemort is evil due to his nature or his traumatic childhood?
- Day 27 – What do you think the moral message is in Harry Potter?
- Day 28 – Rowlings’ Annual Apologies: What would you change about the series?
- Day 29 – How has the Harry Potter series influenced your life?
- Day 30 – Epilogue: Did the original series get the ending it deserved?
Want the access to future 30 Day Challenges before everyone else?
If you’d like to be a step ahead of the crowd, you can become a part of the Geeky Gang! For just $5 a month, you can become an Everyday Geek and get your hands on the entire prompts for the yearly 30 Day Challenges* every year plus lots of other cool benefits like:
- Access to Patron-only thread
- Access to Patron-only Q&As and Polls
- Your name or alias on A Geeky Gal blog’s official Patreon page
- Early access to videos before they hit YouTube
*30 Day Challenges vary in theme and topic as well as what time of year they drop.
Follow A Geeky Gal!