If you’re interested in participating in the Harry Potter Challenge, read this post here! Each day I will be posting a question for that day for the next 30 days. When I reach day 31, I will release all 30 questions in a single post with links to all of my answers. Follow along each day with your own post or feel free to wait until the entire challenge has been released and take it on whenever you like! Be sure to link back to the master post at the end or link back to each post for each day.
Day 24 – What other fandoms would you recommend for Potterheads?
View this post on Instagram
I love seeing these tiny sections of my geeky #bookshelf. This shelf’s theme is #harrypotter featuring gifted books from across the pond (peek the first book). The gifted door hanger unfortunately doesn’t fit on our current home’s door knobs so its place is here for now. The coasters were also a gift (hubby is literally the best). The candle is from @geeknest in the scent of Hargid’s Hut. Check out their @etsy for more. ❤️ . . . . . #geekygal #geeky #geekyshelf #bookshelves #bookshelfdecor #geekblogsunite #geekcommunity
Personal Movie/TV Show Recommendations:
- Lord of the Rings (movie series)
- The Chronicles of Narnia (movie series)
- Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix series)
- Charmed (Netflix series)
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix series)
- The Magicians (Netflix series)
- Fairy Tale (anime series — on Netflix)
- Merlin (Netflix series)
- Being Human (UK series — on Netflix)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series — on Netflix)
- Once Upon a Time (TV series — on Netflix)
- Supernatural (TV series — on Netflix)
- The Umbrella Academy (Netflix series)
Personal Book Recommendations:
- The Chronicles of Narnia (series)
- Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (series)
- Vampire Academy (series)
- House of Night (series)
- The Spook’s Apprentice (series)
- The Mortal Instruments (series)
- The Infernal Devices (series)
- The Hunger Games (series)
- Wicked Lovely (series)
What other fandoms would you recommend for Potterheads? Let me know in the comments below OR take on the challenge yourself and link back to this post so I can see your answer!
Follow A Geeky Gal!