Welcome to the 30 Day Harry Potter Challenge! If you’ve participated in one of my challenges before, like the 30 Day Video Game Challenge, 30 Day Anime Challenge, and the 30 Day Geek Out Challenge, you might be a bit familiar with how I roll these challenges out! I will be submitting each question daily at midnight (central time). You can participate the same day as me or wait until Day 31 where I will wrap up all the questions with my links back to each daily post or you can take the challenge whenever you’re ready. There’s no time limit on when you can take on the challenge!
This prompt is all about your love for Harry Potter and Hogwarts. You’re not just taking a trip down memory lane for this challenge. You also will explore Hogwarts’ student life like classes, fashion, and more. I’ve also included some thought-provoking questions for us to consider when it comes to one of our most magical fandoms like morality, character deaths, and more. Ready your wands for a Harry Potter challenge like no other!
- There’s really only one “rule” for this challenge. Please link back to each question’s post here on my blog or link back to the final blog post with all 30 questions (that includes my links) in each of your posts. Please do not link back to just my website. That’s all I ask.
- Feel free to use my graphic if you’d like, but it’s not necessary.
- Don’t worry if you miss a day or have to catch up; there’s no time limit!
- This challenge can be completed at any time.
The first blog post containing the first question will be released on July 1, 2020 at midnight (central time). You will also be able to find the 30 Day Harry Potter Challenge in my blog’s side bar under categories. I will be posting the blog posts on Twitter and Instagram which you can find linked at the bottom of this post! Follow them to keep up with the challenge!
The last blog post containing ALL of the questions for the 30 Day Harry Potter Challenge will be released on July 31, 2020 at 10AM (central time). I will also be sharing the final round up post on Twitter and Instagram for anyone that wants to take on this challenge. I can’t wait for all of you to take it on!
Want the access to the entire prompt now?
If you’d like to be a step ahead of the crowd, you can become a part of the Geeky Gang! For just $5 a month, you can become an Everyday Geek and get your hands on the entire prompt for the 30 Day Harry Potter Challenge plus lots of other cool benefits like:
- Access to Patron-only thread
- Access to Patron-only Q&As and Polls
- Your name or alias on A Geeky Gal blog’s official Patreon page
- Early access to videos before they hit YouTube
Are you excited for the new challenge? What challenge would you like to see next? Let me know in the comments below!
Follow A Geeky Gal!