I’m back with my backlog of blog awards! Apologies for how long these have taken me. I’m trying to do just one a week. Special thank you to Yomu at Umai Yomu Anime Blog! They nominated me back in March for the Sunshine Blogger Award. For great posts on anime, anime reviews, and anime analyses,check out Umai Yomu Anime Blog! Thanks again for the nomination, Yomu! On to the questions…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
If you had the ability to hear the voices of inanimate objects, which one would you find the most annoying to converse with? This has got to be one of the weirdest questions I’ve seen! Congrats to Yomu for taking the cake here. I suppose the refrigerator would be most annoying to talk to. Moreso, the fact that it would judge me. “Back again I see. What are you getting this time? Milk? To go with those cookies you had yesterday?” “What are you getting now? Ice Cream? Haven’t you had enough?”
Would you rather have heat or cold resistance? Cold resistance! My husband can tell you that I am cold all of the time. Unless it’s 75 degrees outside (that’s in Fahrenheit), I am probably freezing my butt off.
Do you prefer cookies or doughnuts? Oooh. That’s hard. I’ll have to go with cookies.
What is the best time of year for tourists to visit in your home country? The US is really big so I’m going to go with the best time to visit Alabama! I would say October/November, because it’s starting to cool off a bit but there’s still plenty to do like swim, fish, antique shop, etc.
What was your first job? I was a gas station attendant. I could use the cash register but mostly I cleaned and cooked pizza.
What’s the next anime on your watch list? Fruits Basket’s newest season is next on my watch list, followed by the latest season of Sword Art Online.
What anime high school is your favourite? The one in Ouran High School Host Club. It’d be so much fun to have a host club! Especially if our beloved characters come with it.
If I gave you 5 dollars, and you had to spend it, what would you spend it on? Probably something silly at Target’s Dollar Spot. I always check it whenever I go to Target.
What anime superpower / magic / ability is your favourite? I really love Lucy’s ability to summon celestials in Fairy Tail. It’s so different from any other ability I’ve seen used in anime before.
What’s your preferred anime length? If the series can be wrapped up briefly in a pretty bow? 25 episodes. If it has in-depth story telling, back stories, and multi-dimensional characters? 100+ episodes.
About that zombie apocalypse, it’s still coming. Which anime character do you think would make for a good zombie? Another good question! Can I choose the entire cast of Ouran High School Host Club? Can you imagine a zombie host club?!
- What are 3 interesting facts about yourself?
- Where would you like to be in 10 years?
- What are your goals for the next month?
- How has your blog changed since it was first created?
- If someone wanted to understand you, what game would they play?
- What is your favorite video game quote?
- What game are you most looking forward to?
- What game are you currently playing?
- If your favorite character had a modern song as their theme, what song would it be?
- What is one thing you want to change about your blog?
- What blog posts do you read the most?
Zoey @ Geek Girl’s Guide to Life
Brandi @ Defy the Majority
Frostilyte @ Frostilyte Writes
Feel free to participate if you like whether you’ve been nominated or not! I apologize if you have been nominated before or don’t participate in these. Just know that I nominated you because I love your blog! Let me know if you decided to answer my questions by linking back to this post so I can see your answers!
Follow A Geeky Gal!