Keiko at Keiko’s Anime Blog was kind enough to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award again! Thank you so much, Keiko! Keiko is one of my favorite anime bloggers. She does these great episodic impressions and takes on 30 day challenges often! Most recently she is doing a 30 Day Reading Challenge. You should really check out Keiko’s blog!
Mystery Blogger Award Preview:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- When I get excited about one thing, I end up taking on 20 other things that are vaguely related e.g. wanting to write a book which led to brain storming a game idea, a webtoon idea, a Sims 4 Let’s Play idea, etc. None of which are actually related story-wise.
- I am from Alabama originally so I have a Southern accent.
- My husband and I were long distance for several years before going through the fiance visa process. We have been married two and a half years now.
My Best Posts of 2020 (so far):
You get pulled into an isekai anime, which anime are you pulled into? Oooh! Such a cool question! Devil is a Part-Timer!
What character are you within this isekai (it can’t be a character that already exists)? I would be a minor angel, come to see what the Devil is really up to, because it must be no good, right?
What is your power within this isekai? Most powers are limited is this anime so I would choose the power to tell if someone is lying.
Would you settle in one place or try and go on a journey in this isekai? It’d be in my best interest to settle down and get a job at Mgdonald’s to keep an eye on things.
Would you try and find a way out or embrace the new life? I would eventually like a way out for sure, but in the moment I’d totally embrace it.
- What do you watch/read/play the most?
- What fictional place/house would you love to live in?
- Where would you take a fictional dream vacation?
- What character has a wardrobe you’d love to have?
- What Hogwarts house does you pet belong in?
If you are reading this, YOU are nominated!
Let me know if you decided to answer my questions by linking back to this post so I can see your answers!
Follow A Geeky Gal!