D&A Anime Blog was kind enough to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so much! They have an amazing blog dedicated to anime and manga with cosplay, convention tips, and more sprinkled in. You can can find just about everything here including Discord if you like to chat with other geeks. You should definitely check it out!
Mystery Blogger Award Preview:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- My Enneagram type is 6w5.
- I’m also an INFJ.
- I’m going to my first concert in June!
My Best Posts (2020):
What Are 2 Places That You Would Like To Visit, and Why? Tokyo, Japan: I love Japanese culture and would like to visit the shrines, taste the food, and of course submerge myself into the Otaku culture there. Las Vegas, Nevada: It looks like so much fun! I’d love to go for a holiday like New Year’s.
What’s Your Favorite Movie (or Movie Franchise)? Pretty much any animated Disney movie. I loved Frozen 2 last year and have really enjoyed watching some old favorites on Disney+ recently.
What Was The Coolest Part About Your Childhood? My parents let me/encouraged me to play video games. Some of the best days of my childhood were spent gaming!
If There Was One Anime Series That You Would Rewrite, What Would It Be? Chobits. I felt like the anime lacked how deep the manga was. It was cute and funny, but there were definitely ways to improve it.
- If you could meet any anime/book/TV character, who would it be?
- Name your top 3 favorite websites.
- Which anime/book/TV character would you marry?
- What anime changed your life?
- What’s the background on your phone/computer right now?
More OWLS Team members!
Matt @ Matt Doyle Media
Matthew @ Matt-in-the-hat
Megan @ Nerd Rambles
Mel @ Mel in Anime Land
Neha @ Biblio Nyan
Pinkie @ Pinkie’s Paradise
Rai @ Rai’s Anime Blog
Scott @ Mechanical Anime Reviews
Takuto @ Takuto’s Anime Cafe
YumDeku @ My Anime 2 Go
Feel free to participate if you like whether you’ve been nominated or not! I apologize if you have been nominated before or don’t participate in these. Just know that I nominated you because I love your blog! Let me know if you decided to answer my questions by linking back to this post so I can see your answers!
Follow A Geeky Gal!