Keiko at Keiko’s Anime Blog was kind enough to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Keiko! Keiko is one of my favorite anime bloggers. She has taken on several 30 day challenges, most recently being A Month of Romance. You should really check out Keiko’s blog!
Mystery Blogger Award Preview:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- My hair has been several “unnatural colors” including purple, blue, cherry red, and green. Red was my favorite.
- I was proposed to in a castle in Ireland, and it was one of the most magical moments in my life.
- I have the cutest long haired chihuahua named Padme.
My Best Posts (2019):
If there was an alien invasion what would you do? I’d hunker down in a shelter with my dog and husband and hope we live until it passes. We’re not crazy enough to try to get into the middle of that! Funny story, I’ve always wanted a bunker with supplies just in case the apocalypse happens. It’d come in handy for an alien invasion.
If you had the company of two fictional characters during the invasion who would they be? Tealc’ and Samantha Carter from Stargate SG1! Maybe they can help get us out of that mess. Or at least let us hop through the gate to safety!
If in said invasion, you could carry one weapon, what would that be? Bow and arrow. Quiet, good for hunting, and can be used for protection if needed. I would definitely need to practice with it though. The last time I shot a crossbow was years ago during my The Walking Dead/”If Daryl dies we riot” phase.
What do you imagine the invading aliens to look like? Is it stereotypical to say gray with large dark eyes? I’d hope for more colorful aliens though with long, flowing hair and a god-like presence with supernatural powers.
If you managed to get into a conversation with one of the more friendly aliens and wanted to introduce anime to them, what anime would pick for them? Oh, this is such a good question. I think Fruits Basket would be a good one. The Zodiac concept might intrigue them, and the love Tohru has for everyone might give them a more positive feeling about the human race. Who knows if they would actually find it funny or cute though.
- What game or gaming moment made you laugh the hardest?
- Which character (from a games, book, TV show) would be your best friend and why?
- What life skill(s) have you learned from playing video games?
- How did you pick your gaming username (or forum username)?
- (weird) We’re going to hang out today. What do you pick for us to do?
Michi @ Teh Michi
Suzi @ My Colourful Life
Emma @ Never Judge a Book Its Cover
Sean @ Seanarchy
Natalie @ Nigma Box
Amy @ Lunah Magazine
Mia @ 9 Tailed Kitsune
Dan @ Indiecator
Feel free to participate if you like whether you’ve been nominated or not! I apologize if you have been nominated before or don’t participate in these. Just know that I nominated you because I love your blog! Let me know if you decided to answer my questions by linking back to this post so I can see your answers!
Follow A Geeky Gal!