This Vogue parody has been making the rounds in the blogging community. In case you have no idea what I’m talking about Vogue created a popular video series with celebrities in their home answering quick fire questions. So just imagine me walking through my house with elegance while I answer these 73 questions! Special thank you to Meagan at Quibbles & Scribbles
for tagging me! Here we go…
1.What’s your usual Starbucks drink?
Chai Tea Latte on a bad day; Sweet Vanilla Cold Brew on a good day.
2. What does your work station look like?
The back cubicle wall has a collage of quotes and artwork. I have mixed metal decor that doubles as storage on my desk. Above my monitors is a compartment that I keep open to display my wedding photographs.
3. All-time favorite food?
4. Favorite author?
P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
It’s none of my business!
6. What’s your favorite video game?
Alone? Skyrim. With others? 7 Days to Die.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure treat?
Mickey Mouse ice cream bars.
8. Your favorite movie?
9. Favorite book?
The Harry Potter
10. Best advice you’ve ever received?
“You are worthy and deserve good things.”
11. Twitter or Instagram?
12. Are you a desktop or a laptop person?
13. What projects are you working on right now?
Some freelance logos, portraits, and a 3D model furnished townhouse.
14. What’s your favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
16. Dream job?
I’ve always wanted to be an artist, and here I am!
17. Played any sports?
Martial Arts once upon a time.
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes! I have a Bachelor’s in Game Art.
20. What’s your favorite type of blog post to write?
and Mental Health in the Geek Community
21. What do you like to collect?
Figurines from my favorite anime and games.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Ambitious. Creative. Caring.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
Shortie Cakes? Haha!
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
My best friend, Leslie.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
More leggings from Fabletics!
26. Sorting House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Found my motivation again!
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Being able to work out at the gym for sure.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Blanket forts with hot chocolate.
32. Favorite season?
33. Favorite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My husband proposed at a castle in Ireland!
It was absolutely magical.
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry?
Most definitely the answer to number 36.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
I gave my parents a vacation one year at Christmas.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Most nights I or my husband cooks.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you dislike?
I can’t think of one.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favorite food?
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Pancakes, hashbrowns, and bacon.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
“Everyone Needs Therapy: How to Ask for Help 101”
48. Best animated film?
Oh man that’s a hard one. Let’s go with Big Hero 6.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
My husband does little things for me like leaving a note with something sweet on it, putting out a snack for me, etc. Those little things always impress me. Most recently he shoveled our entire driveway so I could get to work safely.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Grab coffee, tea or water and chat! Simple, easy, and no pressure.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Going to the movies! if you aren’t planning to hang out before or after, it leaves you with no time to chat.
52. What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
Pop culture puns!
53. Best comic book character?
Bigsby Wolf of Fables.
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Chapstick, make up wipes, and tissues.
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be?
I have no idea.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Tell me your favorite sushi roll?
Deep fried salmon roll.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Depends on the day.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favorite Disney Character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. A movie you laughed the hardest through?
Shaun of the Dead
& Hot Fuzz.
66. A movie that made you cry?
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
“The Phoenix” (thanks, Fall Out Boy).
69. What’s your favorite animal?
70. Favorite illustrator?
71. A person you want to have coffee with?
72. What country do you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Sketching and reading comics.
Alyssa @ Nerd Side of Life
Jaycee @ Thinking Moon
Heather @ Just Geeking By
Angela Louise @ Weird Louise
Michelle @ A Geek Girl’s Guide
Follow A Geeky Gal!
INSTAGRAM| PINTEREST | TWITTER | YOUTUBE