Say hello to lucky post number 301! That’s right; Monday’s post was the 300th post on A Geeky Gal. I didn’t want to deviate from my blog post schedule so I hope you’ll forgive me that this is number 301 and not 300. Can you believe there’s over 300 posts on this little blog of mine now?! THREE HUNDRED!
I have some BIG posts planned for this month as well as two YouTube videos and Wednesday tend to be my biggest day as far as views go. In an effort to put out a post today without stretching myself too thin, I thought I’d give you a peek at what April has in store…
On the Blog
- A series is going on this month for Monday Musings. I just published the first part here. Stay tuned for several parts over the next several Mondays!
- March’s GIANT wrap up post.
- A HUGE Disneymoon wrap up post with pictures from Memory Maker as well as some of our own snapshots! This one is gonna be looong. Like our wedding post.
- My first Geek Look Book complete with links (where applicable). I thrift most of my wardrobe which I’ll chat about as I show outfits. I also plan to do a different make up look with a few and possibly more than one hair style. We’ll just have to see how my hair behaves!
- As a counterpart to the Disneymoon post on the blog, I will be posting a video compilation of our amazing honeymoon at Disney World. I can’t wait to share it with y’all.
- You may have missed the new icons adorning the highlights on my instagram, but that’s okay! There’s not much in the highlights … YET.
- Be on the look out for some of my favorite everyday geeky looks, convention and cosplay posts, and of course all of the regularly scheduled content you’re used to seeing, just in an easily accessible highlight!
What are you looking forward to the most from me this month? Let me know in the comments!
Follow A Geeky Gal!