About two weeks ago, A Geeky Gal was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Lynn Sheridan! (Sorry that it took two weeks!) Lynn is an amazing writer and lover of anime. You should absolutely spend some time reading Lynn’s writing. It’s A+. In fact, Lynn has taken on my very own 30 Day Anime Challenge. Check it out here! Thanks again Lynn for the nomination. It’s very much appreciated! The questions are super unique so I can’t wait to answer them! And now that the bar is set so high, I’ll have to put my thinking cap on for my questions…
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
Here’s the setup. You’ve just received a letter in the post. I know, how old fashioned. Anyhow, the letter tells you that you’ve won a massive prize. It is a rent-free house/apartment of your choice for life, but before claiming your prize you must make some choices. Remember these decisions are for life too. There are no take backs.
You will need three anime roommates. Who are they? Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club would be an excellent room mate who can plan every party and help me decorate our new home! Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online would easily be my best friend, and she’d obviously be the best cook. Finally, Takeo Gouda from My Love Story!! would round out our household with his humor and sweet, friendly nature.
You can have one anime pet. What is it? Luna from Sailor Moon! Who else would whip me into shape and keep me out of trouble? I think my personality is in tune with Usagi’s so Luna is in for some face-palms! (Sorry, Luna.) Seriously, though, I so wish my own pet could talk to me so Luna gets points for just being able to talk.
You can have an anime vehicle to get around with. Which one? I can definitely see myself riding the Vespa from FLCL. I hate driving and this would be a great option for me to get from point A to point B without dealing with insane traffic and idiot drivers. (I’ll take the sidewalk… which is illegal but ya’know.) And I bet the gas mileage is much better than my compact SUV. Extra points for being cute, too, Vespa!
You will receive an anime robot to help around the house. Who is it? Chi from Chobits! Cuteness and a personal computer wrapped up in a human-size package. Chi would obviously be like having another room mate, but I love that! She’ll only bring more laughter into the home.
You will receive a new wardrobe. Which anime character will you dress like? Sailor Moon herself, Usagi Tsukino, has a style that I absolutely envy! She has one of my favorite fictional closets. I love the 90’s look, and Usagi brings it in spades! I mean there’s so much I could do to her closet that would bring a little modern to it without standing out on the street in the 2010’s. Check out this imgur post to see some more Usagi outfit inspo!
For protection, you can select any anime weapon or ability. Which one? This one is totally crazy, but I’d pick Sailor Moon‘s Disguise Pen! It’d come in handy for all sorts of situations. Need to hide? Disguise! Need to infiltrate enemy territory? Disguise! Want a second sample at the mall? Disguise! (Only use the pen for good, kids!)
And lastly. You can have your house/apartment in any anime world. Which one? I’d want to live in Sword Art Online‘s present day (after the tragedy of SAO). It’s a gamer’s dream, but also technology is so advanced that I’d be excited to see where else humanity was excelled. Sure, SAO had some bad stuff happen but I would hope there’s a lot more good going on in the tech world to balance out all the deaths from an insane developer trapping innocent gamers in a place they could really die in.
Setting the scene: you’ve just woken up in the hospital. You don’t remember who you are or why you are there. The hospital is completely empty… You dress and head outside into the unknown. You must make some life or death decisions now.
- You need a partner for the apparent apocalypse that has taken place during your coma. Which video game character do you choose?
- Great monsters are now roaming the lands you used to call home… what fearsome video game creatures do you see on the horizon?
- You must pick a weapon to defend yourself with. What video game weapon do you choose?
- You and your partner are seeking shelter for the night after a long day of fighting. What video game house/apartment/place do you bunker down in for the night?
- You’re getting awfully hungry battling those scary creatures. What video game food is in your pack?
- You and your partner run across more survivors who ask to join your party, but one of them is a little shady. Which video game character is the wolf in sheep’s clothing?
- You hear of a place that’s been untouched by the apocalypse. What video game world do you hope it is?
Stephen @ Honest Gamer
Fitzy @ Game Time
Winter @ A Winter’s Reverie
Spooky @ The Spooky Redhead
Brandon @ That Green Dude
Thero @ A Reluctant Hero
Matt @ Clan Geek
Rob @ I Played the Game
Follow A Geeky Gal!