Last week, A Geeky Gal was nominated for the Super Specific Liebster Award by Matt at Normal Happenings! Big thanks to Matt who has been a phenomenal blog partner to me. He and his wife Nikki are amazing writers. As a huge fan of them and their blog, I just want to plug their Patreon. If you love their work as much as I do, I hope you’ll consider becoming a patron to Normal Happenings.
Liebster Award Preview:
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere!
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about his/her blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once they’re done, have them come back here and comment with the link to their post so you can check out their answers.
Super Specific Questions from Normal Happenings
Ask your best friend/significant other to make an annoying animal sound. How did they react, and what animal did they imitate? Unfortunately, My other half has been working crazy hours and I haven’t been able to ask him to do this.
*POOF* I am your barista. Order your favorite coffee shop beverage exactly as you would in real life. *asks Matt or Nikki for the millionth time how to order a cold brew or a vanilla iced coffee or whatever it is that he/she recommended*
Do numbers have personalities in your mind? If so, tell me about the personality of the number 6. What’s it’s story? What kind of disposition does it have? I’ve never assigned numbers personalities before though I feel like the number 13 would be Gothic in dress and full of angst. Number 6 sounds like it’d be misunderstood, listening to Link Park, and wearing hoodies as it’s “brand.” In reality it’s just as normal as the other numbers.
What is your favorite movie title? Not your favorite movie, just the title, irrespective of the quality of the film. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Story time! Your best friend suddenly finds themselves in the body of your least favorite animal. Craft a story of five sentences or less with this unfortunate predicament as a central plot mechanic. Bonus points if it’s the same animal they chose to imitate. I received a frantic yet unintelligible text from my best friend. I called and texted but only received silence and unintelligible responses. Fearing for her safety, I raced over to her house and threw open the front door. In her room, was a deadly snake. “I’ve gotten myself into quite a predicament, Megan,” came my best friend’s voice through the mouth of the snake.
Tell me. Do Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo? Yes.
Tell us about the most boring game show you could ever imagine. Watching people take tests and turn them in. The audience has no clue what the tests are on, what the questions are, or what the answers are. We just watch as people write and turn in their tests.
Useless Superpower Bedbug: The Return!
Which of the following useless superpowers would choose and why?
– The ability to randomly add cat meows to every song on the radio
– The ability to randomly add the Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story to even the most intense of any movie scene
– The ability to randomly add Owen Wilson saying “WOW” to any line of dialog in a video game
The ability to randomly add Owen Wilson saying “WOW” to any line of dialog in a video game would have to be my pick. It’d definitely add a bit of fun to some serious conversations in Skyrim or Fallout.
What is the hexadecimal color code for your favorite color? #000000
On a scale of one to 15,742.58, how do you feel about these super specific questions? 8,999.13
- What are 3 interesting facts about yourself?
- Where would you like to be in 10 years?
- What are your goals for the next month?
- How has your blog changed since it was first created?
- If someone wanted to understand you, what game would they play?
- What is your favorite video game quote?
- What game are you most looking forward to?
- What game are you currently playing?
- If your favorite character had a modern song as their theme, what song would it be?
- What is one thing you want to change about your blog?
- What blog posts do you read the most?
Follow A Geeky Gal!