As I come up on the last blogging award for this week, I just want to say I have some of the best blogging friends and readers! I sincerely appreciate every award my blog gets nominated for. It makes me feel really good about the content I’m putting out.
Anyway! Huge thanks to Skylar-Mei of gamergal.exe who nominated me for this super specific award originally created by Normal Happenings. She has amazing gaming posts and reviews on her blog. And if you’re a fan of Smite, she’s worth every social media follow! Now on to the super specific questions.
You control your own destiny. If you desire Normal Happenings Super Specific Sunshine Award, the nomination process is as follows.
- Respond to at least one super specific question in the comments.
- If I like your answer even a little bit, I shall dub you “Nominated,” and exchange some witty repartee.
- Respond to all questions on a blog post of your own, then come up with ten more super specific questions.
- Link back to this post (or not, doesn’t bother me).
- Encourage others to do the same, henceforth propagating an internet macro for centuries.
- Bask in the glory of your newly earned Normal Happenings Super Specific Sunshine Award!
Super Specific Questions from gamergal.exe
Your current plans for this weekend have unexpectedly been cancelled. What would your ideal plans be instead? Stardew Valley, a big comfy blanket, and podcasts playing in the background.
Which game have you played the most? Approximately how many hours have you spent on this game? I have played Skyrim on PS3, PS4, and PC. Total hours played is probably over 300 hours. What can I say? I really like Skyrim.
You have been sent on a very important quest in a land far, far away. You may take any 3 fictional characters with you as part of your team. Who would you take with you? Hermione of Harry Potter, Teal’c of Stargate SG1, and Kratos of God of War.
If you could learn one particular skill magically overnight, what skill would you choose? The ability to easily learn and retain any language. I used DuoLingo for awhile for French and Spanish. As much as I enjoy the app, I find it hard to remember everything which I know comes with practice so it’d be awesome to just retain all of that knowledge!
What’s the best anime you’ve ever watched and who was your favourite character? Oh this is a hard one. I’ve watched a lot of anime, but one that will always be my favorite is InuYasha. Kagome is definitely my favorite character since we get to see how much she grows into herself.
Hard copies or digital? This goes for games, music and films. Hard copies are awesome to have, but they take up sooo much space. I gotta go with digital.
You wake up trapped in an alternate universe, but you can only live the rest of your days as any animal. Which animal would you choose? Fox. Anyone who knows me knows I love foxes.
Think of your 3 favourite meals. Now take one ingredient from each to make a new meal. What is your creation and what would you name it? Three favorite meals: red beans and rice, Thanksgiving dinner (turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans), and bacon-wrapped asparagus. My creation: mashed potatoes smothered in bacon and beans. I call it B&B Potatoes. Not sure if I recommend?
What is your favourite Studio Ghibli film and why? The Secret World of Arietty. It was one of the first SG films I watched as a young adult that I could appreciate for its art and message.
The protagonist from the last video game you played has challenged you to a duel. The first item to your left is their weapon and the first item to your right is your weapon. What are your weapons and who do you think will win? Their weapon: cellphone. My weapon: computer mouse. I think it’d be a pretty even fight but I have the versatility of a cord. I think I’d win.
My Super Specific Questions:
- It’s Karaoke Night! What song are you singing?
- If someone really wanted to understand you, what would they read, watch, play, and listen to?
- What movie made you so sad that you could never watch it again?
- If you dropped everything right now and went on a road trip, where would you go?
- You can play match maker with any two characters of any genre, what characters would you pick and what would their first date be like?
- If I were a billionaire and I wanted to hire you to be make my life better/easier, what would I hire you to do?
- How many pillows do you sleep on and why?
- You die. Credits start rolling past you. What are some of the strangest roles other people have played in your life?
- What’s worth the wait?
- What kind of people do you hate the most?
My Super Specific Nominations:
Bonita @ Bonita’s Geeky Blog Fu!
Victor @ The Modern Gaffa
Shauna @ HideNGoShauna
If you weren’t nominated, you are free to answer one of these comments! If I like your answer, I will nominate you for the Normal Happenings Super Specific Sunshine Award. I look forward to seeing your answers to my super specific questions.