I’m back with another Sunshine Blogger Award. Shout out to Kelly at Why We Play Games for nominating me for this award! Kelly blogs about gaming reviews on her site as well as exploring why we play games. Check out her post here and take some time to browse her other posts.
Also, I’m only nominating 5 blogs this go around. A Geeky Gal has been nominated three more times for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and I’d like to share the love.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What is the game that you play the most? Skyrim. I’m constantly going back to it. There’s still so much to see and do. I’m a sucker for quests.
What is your favorite gaming memory? Beating Spyro for the second time as an adult. I can’t explain the pride I felt at getting 100% completion on my favorite childhood game.
What is your favorite gaming series? Kingdom Hearts, hands down. I fell in love with the first and second games then I met my husband who showed me deeper into the fandom.
What is your favorite part about gaming? I’m really into “being the best” so the best part of gaming to me is completing quests and leveling up to be stronger.
What is your favorite genre of music? I like a little bit of everything. Dark Pop and Alternative Rock are my favorites though.
What is your favorite book or book series? So many…. Harry Potter, House of Night, and more.
What things do you do to relax? I throw on a show I’m currently watching (Like StarGate SGl), get in some comfy clothes, and just chill. On the other side of the spectrum, I go for a run while listening to podcasts like Tales or Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness.
What inspired you to start blogging? I started blogging as a creative outlet. I realized I really enjoyed writing about geeky stuff like gaming and cosplay then A Geeky Gal was born!
What is your favorite part about blogging? Interacting with my readers and other bloggers. I find it easy to connect with others through my writing and it makes me feel a little special when someone comments about how they feel similar or when they can tell me why they feel the opposite. It’s great to learn others’ perspectives.
What is one piece of advice you would give to other bloggers? Never stop writing. We all hit road blocks like life or just not knowing what to write about. If you’re feeling the groove, write several posts in a day! If you’re ever hitting that lovely writers’ block, you can turn to one those to post during your “time of need.”
- Who is the one person who has the most influence in your life?
- What kind of things make you laugh the hardest?
- What do you and your best friend do when you hang out?
- What is your favorite game of all time and why?
- What is one of your blog goals this year?
- What is your favorite game quote?
- What game did you play the most as a kid?
- Where is your favorite place to write?
- What currently inspires you?
- What are you looking forward to the most right now?
- If you could create a game, what would be the best part of it?
Brandon @ That Green Dude
Athena @ AmbiGaming Corner
Justin @ TWOTALL4UFOOL’s Gaming & More