The lovely Chrissie over at Vamp It Up Manchester was kind enough to nominate me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so much Chrissie! Chrissie shares edgy styles (a personal favorite of mine), cruelty free beauty, as well as vegetarian meals and restaurants she and her bloke try out. You should really check out her blog!
Mystery Blogger Award Preview:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- My hair has been several “unnatural colors” including purple, blue, cherry red, and green. Red was my favorite.
- I was proposed to in a castle in Ireland, and it was one of the most magical moments in my life.
- I have the cutest long haired chihuahua named Padme. She just turned 6 years old!
Would you rather be a famous super hero and have lots of vague friends OR be the normal you and have a few close friends? I would rather be the normal me with a few close friends. I lean on my close friends when I need them, and I love doing the same for them!
How has your blogging style changed since you started and why? When I first started blogging, it was mostly a way to blow off steam and get some things off my chest, much like a journal. When I decided to move from blogger to WordPress, I revamped my branding and secured my place in my niche as A Geeky Gal.
If you could make a pizza OR a milkshake/smoothie and add ANY ingredients to it (no judgment) what would you make? I get crap all the time about my favorite pizza: pepperoni and pineapple. I worked at a pizza place for years and have made all kinds of combinations. Pepperoni and pineapple is one of my favorites along with Buffalo Chicken, hold the hot sauce, add mild sauce and BBQ sauce with extra onions. So freaking good.
If you could have one small-medium wish, what would it be? (NOT endless wishes lol) I would wish for my student loans to be paid off! I’m way too responsible to have any fun with wishes. 😦
What is the most important thing in the world to you? Alec, my husband.
What decade do you feel suits your personality and style the most? The 90’s. I love the grunge style and jeans. You’ll catch me at any time of the year in jeans and t-shirts.
- What game or gaming moment made you laugh the hardest?
- Which character (from a games, book, TV show) would be your best friend and why?
- What life skill(s) have you learned from playing video games?
- How did you pick your gaming username (or forum username)?
- (weird) We’re going to hang out today. What do you pick for us to do?
My Best Post:
Please don’t forget to come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers!