I have successfully completed my 30 Day Video Game Challenge! Over the 30 days while I was keeping up with the daily posts, I was nominated for not one, not two, but FOUR awards! (And I was also nominated for a fifth!) This last award is courtesy of Clan Geek! Thank you for the nomination Clan Geek! CG put a great spin on my 30 Day Video Game Challenge with their very own 30 Free Games Challenge. They also talk about books and D&D so check out their blog!
Mystery Blogger Award Preview:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I am in love with Farmhouse style thanks to Fixer Upper on HGTV. It’s my personal mission to splice this style up with some geek flare which is proving difficult so far.
- I don’t have any tattoos! Strange considering my age but I’ve always believed I should get something meaningful if it’ll be on my body forever.
- In that same vein though, my nose is pierced. I don’t wear my nose ring often anymore, but it’s still there.
What is the thing that you never get tired of doing? Pinning things on Pinterest. I get a wild hair and pin 100’s of pins sometimes. Every day I pin at least one thing.
I love sweets! So share with us your favorite sweet from your country! Reese Christmas trees! Oh, and Dove dark chocolate! I usually keep a bag in the house of Dove and treat myself to a square a day.
What song would you choose if you could only hear that one for the rest of your life? Ooo. This is hard. I have to go with Emilie Autumn’s ‘Time for Tea’. I love this artist and have for years. Her music reaches me in places that others just can’t touch. I could have picked a tamer song but ‘Time for Tea’ is epic.
If you could be any fantasy creature which one would you be and why? I would want to be a vampire. I’ve had a fascination with them since I was a kid. I especially enjoyed any books I could get my hands on that featured them, good or bad. some recommendations for fellow vampire lovers: House of Night, Night World, Vampire Academy, Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, and Blue Bloods.
Weird question, What is something we do now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed? Selfies. Here’s grandma, just ignore the dog ears and tongue. It’s what they called a “snapchat filter.” Old people are weird.
- If you could meet any video game/book/TV character, who would it be?
- Name your top 3 favorite websites.
- Which video game/book/TV character would you marry?
- What video game changed your life?
- What’s the background on your phone/computer right now?
Anna @ Nerdy Alerty
Jessi @ Boards and Crafts
Natalie @ Natalie Patalie
Barb @ You Fancy Me Mad
& anyone else who wants to answer these questions!
My Best Post:
Please don’t forget to come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers!