I have successfully completed my 30 Day Video Game Challenge! Over the 30 days while I was keeping up with the daily posts, I was nominated for not one, not two, but FOUR awards! (And I just got nominated for another!) I’ll be sprinkling in these award posts over the month of March. This fourth award is courtesy of Luna over at GamersUnitedGG! Thanks Luna! Definitely check out her blog for spoiler free reviews, blogging competitions, and other gamer things. Luna is a very talented writer, and her blog is a great combination of the things she loves.
Sunshine Blogger Award Preview:
The Sunshine Blogger award is a peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity, joy, warmth and any other emotions that you feel when you think about the sun. I’m taking a different approach and I will nominate some bloggers that are new followers and write amazing posts!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 10 new blogs to receive the award and write them 10 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Why did you start blogging? It started off as a release for me. I enjoyed writing and needed an outlet after a really bad relationship. It’s weird to look back and see how much has changed since then. It was probably over 5 years ago that I started my first blog.
What is your favorite party game? Currently it’s Lego Harry Potter.
If you were in the Winter Olympics, what would you be your sport? Netflixing if I’m being honest.
If you were in the Summer Olympics, what would be your sport? See above! I’m worthless at sports.
Who’s your favorite Villain? I am super fond of Regina from Once Upon a Time.
Zombies, Aliens or Mutants? Zombies. I think we’re prepared to take down Walking Dead zombies.
In a horde mode, who or what are you fighting? Probably ghosts from Fatal Frame.
Describe your perfect day. Overcast with rain, a big blanket, Netflix, Padme, and snacks!
What is your favorite video game genre to play? Horror and RPG.
If you could have a career in video games, what would you want to do? I actually have a degree in Game Art! I can’t talk about work, but it comes close to having a video game career. I’m a 3D modeler.
- What game are you currently playing?
- What game you’re most looking forward to?
- What is you favorite game of last year?
- What would you change about your favorite franchise?
- What game has influenced you creatively? Writing, drawing, etc.
- What games do you have multiple copies of?
- How do you usually spend a lazy evening?
- How many countries have you been to?
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- What was the very first game you ever beat?
Emma @ A Cornish Geek
Pepi @ Depepi
Aivanther @ The Daily Rager
Heather @ Just Geeking By
Steph @ Schtick & Substance
I’m only nominating 5 bloggers for this award. I have one more award left to go this month and want to spread the love! Please don’t forget to come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers!