I’ve been tagged for the first time for a blog post! I was tagged by sweet Hollie at Lashes Love & Laughter. You should definitely follow her for beauty and fashion posts! She sprinkles nice life posts throughout too. Thank you so much for the tag Hollie!
The tag is The Beauty Blogger Tag. There’s a few rules, some questions, and then my own tags!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the questions they asked
- Tag 3-5 bloggers
- Ask them 15 questions
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
What’s your all time favourite beauty product?
ColorPop’s Lippie Stix! I love the colors, smooth coverage, and how great they look on me!
Something you’ve always wanted to do?
Travel to Japan. It’s truly a beautiful country and there’s so much to see and experience that you can’t find anywhere else!
Top 3 places you want to see?
Other than Japan – London, Wales, Greece.
What do you most enjoy about blogging?
Sharing myself with my readers and writing about the things I love and relate to.
Your favourite song at the moment?
Kerli’s Diamond Hard.
Mascara or lipstick?
Mascara. I wear it more often than lipstick.
Do you have any hidden talents?
I can usually guess movie endings. I try not to spoil it for anyone else though.
What’s your favourite food?
Chips, fries, any kind of potato!
You’re trapped on an island; what’s one thing you would take with you?
A boat? Hahaha, probably the Harry Potter series.
Do you like casual clothes or to dress up?
Casual clothes. I feel more comfortable and like myself in casual clothing.
What’s your holy grail foundation?
Covergirl’s Clean Sensitive Skin Liquid Foundation. It’s lightweight and easy for me to apply. It’s also super affordable.
Do you prepare your blog posts?
I try to have several ready to post with my themes I use every week, but sometimes I get behind.
Do you have any other hobbies other than blogging?
Yes! I read and play games! Most afternoons, I play video games to relax. On Saturday nights, I get with my friends for D&D.
Top 5 essentials for autumn/ winter?
Ankle boots, long sleeve skater dresses, scarves, fleece lined leggings, and chapstick.
What’s your favourite season and why?
Fall – the weather is just right. I can have all the hot chocolate I want without anyone judging me. I also love Halloween. It’s one of my all time favorite holidays!
My questions for my tags!
- What is your favorite drug store make-up product?
- Share your favorite make-up tutorial!
- Who is your favorite beauty guru/make-up inspiration?
- Space buns or top knot?
- What’s your casual go-to make-up look?
- What is your favorite make-up brand?
- What is your favorite make-up tip to share with beginners?
- Who is your celebrity style inspiration?
- What are your favorite beauty hacks?
- Where are your favorite places to shop for your style?
- What is your ideal first date outfit?
- What are your favorite staple pieces in your closet?
- What is a current trend you’re loving?
- Give me a book inspired outfit!
- What’s in your handbag?
My tags are:
Crystal from One Millennial Girl