Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I recently moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress. This was my little introductory blog. I thought I’d post it for the new readers as well as edit it and add a little bit of new stuff for my ole’ faithful readers!
A little about me:
- My name is Megan. I’m 21, and I like to think I’m pretty normal.
- I am from/live in Alabama in a small town. I work as a graphic designer in a “big” city and go to school full time for Game Art. It sounds like I’m really busy, and 99.9% of the time I am. Luckily I graduate soon.
- I have a dog named Padme.
- I tend to be weird, nerdy, silly, and shy (unless I know you then most likely you already find me not-so-shy).
- Hobbies: gaming, reading, writing, drawing, listening, watching Netflix, pinning my imaginary life on Pinterest (come on, who doesn’t?), being awesome, etc.
- I LOVE Doctor Who, InuYasha, True Blood, Star Trek, Supernatural, Animal Crossing & Kingdom Hearts.
- I wear converse.
- I like to bake.
- I watch HGTV. Constantly.
- I enjoy Disney movies.
- I want to get into cosplaying when my money is not so tight.
- My circle of friends is small but they are the best people.
- I’m in love with the tenth Doctor.
What you can expect from my blog and me:
Well, things can range from a really amazing post about life to a game review or something I feel strongly about to what I am doing in my life currently. Yes, it’s a lot about “me” but I promise there is something for you in it: a line of advice, a game to try out, a feeling that you’re not alone in what you’re going through. I hope something I write strikes something inside you that makes you think, feel, or act.
Be ready for a bumpy ride because life is not always gumdrops and fairies (although there are days when it is). I’m going to share the happiest bits and the darkest bits of my life with you, a stranger: Partly to get it off my chest and partly to give you some insight. Maybe you’re going through the same thing. Maybe you’re not but you know someone who is and you just want to help. Life is confusing, scary, and wonderful so just hang on.